LIVING WITH LOVE AND PASSION :)I can never describe how much I'm loving my life now man. My job at RecruitExpress, though low-paying, is totally
ohmagah! Isnt it great to have a job that makes you feel like time flies at 375637237 km/hr? Wall's ice-cream, uhm, yeah one could so-called
slack cos when there's no customer, one could only stone and stone. But it's more of a waste of time you see. Hello? I'm wasting my life standing here doing nuts. So what if I get the money? You pay me to waste my own time? No thanks. HAHA. And Kev hasnt even gotten his pay man. WHEN'S MINE??
I love making phone calls to people whom I do not know but they still look upon me as some great agent who might be giving them a chance to work.
I enjoy interviewing candidates, mostly of my age but I'm at a different level now of cos'. Hello, I'm your friendly recruit consultant :)
I cant wait to lunch with the bunch of fun-loving colleagues who can be serious and crazy and chatty and
lame and easy going....
neverendingI love the feeling of staying back in the office to continue my work though it's past my knockoff time, voluntarily.
I love it when Joyce/Meryl calls to ask where I am and if we could meet up cos' we're just working SO DAMN VERY NEAR each other. At least I dont feel like, I'm alone.
I love the idea of being able to go home/lunch with Meryl or meet Steph at Clarke Quay for dinner after work.
I'm totally loving my life now. Having a great job without forgoing time with my bestfriends and beloved Deshu, who wont?
:))
p.s: Get well soon Jas!